What began as a Kick starter in 2013, became the world’s first “Hearable”, The Bragi. The Bragi has now partnered with hearing aid manufacturer Starkey to release the first ever custom in-ear computer. “The Bragi Dash Pro tailored by Starkey is the most intelligent device of its kind,” said Bragi Founder & CEO Nikolaj Hviid. “These magical devices have seamless Bluetooth pairing and connectivity, a longer-lasting battery life, and groundbreaking achievements – like real- time language translation powered by iTranslate, a 4D menu allowing users to go hands-free and integration with IBM Watson’s famed AI.” The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey will take this one step further, enabling athletes, musicians, content creators, technophiles, and other precision-based fields to see real benefits from having the ultimate fit and a truly personalized, customized audio device made just for them.
What can users do with The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey?
- Listen to music, podcasts and more via seamless streaming Bluetooth audio
- Store 1,000 songs/podcasts on 4GB internal storage.
- Carry just The Dash Pro and leave the phone at home
- Make or receive phone calls in noise with enhanced Versant™ advanced voice technology from Knowles
- Leave the USB cord behind – up to five hours of battery life with 30 hours of standby
- Carry on conversations in other languages. The DashPro tailored by Starkey is compatible with iTranslate.
- Go hands-free – Virtual 4-D menu to access features with just head gestures and audio commands.
- Enjoy a run, swim, or bike ride with auto activity tracking – no button to push.
- Visualize your workouts from within the Bragi app
- Get wet! The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey is waterproof (to three feet of fresh water).
- Hear what you want to hear. Audio transparency lets you block outside sound, or let it all in.
Call today, set up your custom impression and fitting appointment, and join this new revo