Evergreen Speech and Hearing Clinic has teamed up with PatientPay to provide you with online statements and bill payment so you can easily manage your medical expenses. Now you can access all your bills and payments online, no paperwork required!
PatientPay is an innovative, web-based service offered by our practice to ease the burden of paying your outstanding balance.
Benefits of using PatientPay:
- It is absolutely free
- You receive paperless statements
- You can pay bills with one easy click
- It maintains records for you to keep track of your payments
- It helps you see exactly what you are being charged, your insurance benefits and any outstanding payments
How does it work?
- Once you provide our clinic with your preferred email address (that’s all it takes!), you will begin receiving reminders that a bill is due. By simply clicking the link in the email you will get access to PatientPay’s secure site
- You’ll need to register for the service which will only require your name, email and date of birth
- Once you are registered, your statements will come directly to your email inbox.
- You’ll be able to see all the charges from the practice and always have access to your statements as well.
Please feel free to ask any questions regarding PatientPay services and learn how to sign up in any of our offices or by watching PatientPay’s introduction video.