ESHC offers a variety child-friendly hearing products that employ the latest technologies designed to improve the quality of your child’s hearing no matter their age. Just some of the steps our Audiologists will take in fitting a pediatric hearing aid are:
- Discussing and planning for your child’s specific hearing needs
- Taking an ear mold impression
- Ordering and fitting the hearing aids
- Caring for, cleaning and repairing the hearing aids as needed
- Staying involved and reevaluating your child’s changing hearing needs
We offer multiple styles of hearing aids , including Behind-The-Ear (BTE), Receiver-In-The-Ear (RITE), In-The-Ear (ITE), In-The-Canal (ITC) and Completely-In-The-Canal (CIC). From comfortable fittings and choosing the perfect bright color of hearing aids, to selecting the most appropriate hearing technology, our caring, knowledgeable staff will make the process easy for your child as they navigate a new world of better hearing!