Join our team! Evergreen Speech & Hearing Clinic, Inc., is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist to be part of an established and highly qualified team. Candidates should be willing to use evidence-based treatment, self-motivated, organized, and be able to work both alone and in a team setting.
Evergreen is looking for practitioners who believe that the patient’s outcome and progress are paramount. It is important that the applicants show a willingness to learn and help develop the clinic’s programs to bring it to the next level.
Those who apply should possess a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (CF’s are also encouraged to apply). Basic computer skills, a commitment to learning and excellence and program development are all essential tools.
Job Description – Evergreen Speech & Hearing Clinic, Inc.
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Supervisor’s Title: Speech Program Director
Provide evaluative, therapeutic and consultative services for children and adults with speech, language, cognitive and/or hearing delays, disorders or differences. Participate as a member of the speech team in program development.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate with staff and co-treating clinicians on a daily basis
• Assess patient’s developmental level of functioning in order to design and implement treatment plan
• Develop an individualized plan of care catered to each patients needs
• Conduct formal evaluations
• Prepare progress reports
• Review medical reports
• Maintain accurate records of contact with each patient
• Communicate with primary care givers as needed about therapy plan and other therapeutic interventions
• Utilize, maintain and perform quality assurance audits, and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
• Provide services with a caring, empathetic manner, holding to the highest professional, ethical and legal standards
• Independently makes decisions with some direction by program director
• Maintain at least 10 hours of continued education per year and register for CEU’s
• Promotes program and business development
• Participates in group discussions/meetings/presentations
• Builds professional relationships through society functions and organizational meetings and events
• Meets productivity standards set by clinic director
Required Education & Experience
• Master’s degree in Speech Pathology (in fulfillment of the requirements of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association)
• Experience work with children and adults with speech, language, cognitive and/or hearing delays, disorders or differences
• Professional appearance and manner
• Pass Washington State criminal history and background check
• Be able to lift 15-25 pounds
About ESHC: Evergreen Speech & Hearing Clinic is a full service private practice in Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond, Washington. The clinic, established in 1979 is dedicated to the assessment and non-medical rehabilitation of those with communication needs. To learn more about the team, therapies, locations, and approaches please visit www.everhear.com.
Applications/resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org