In celebration of National Stuttering Awareness Week, NSA is holding a scavenger hunt on their website! Answer the questions below and email them to email@example.com by May 16th for your chance to win an iPod!
Have fun, and good luck!
- Who was awarded the NSA 2009 volunteer of the year at the Scottsdale conference?
- Name 2 NSA events the happened in 2009.
- Post a question on the NSA facebook page.
- Name 3 “famous” people who stutter featured on the NSA website.
- What year was the NSA founded? (for our history buffs)
- What is the NSA’s motto or tag-line?
- Watch a video on the NSA website- what’s something someone says to inspire you?
- What NSA support group is closest to your home?
- What Journal of Medicine featured the recent news about the stuttering gene discovered?
- What is the one thing you want people to know about people who stutter?
- How many posters are available in the NSA store?
- Name 3 of the NSA’s past conference keynote speakers